Do you want an attorney on your side who has been recognized as one of Dallas/Fort Worth's best lawyers? Rachel Montes will ensure that you will not stand alone in your legal battle. The best legal counsel and affordable help is just one phone call away.
"We have a well-earned reputation for building strong cases and taking them all the way through jury trial when necessary."
Texas Lawyers Experienced in a Wide Range of Personal Injury Accident Cases
Few personal injury law firms in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex rival the combination of experience, skill, and commitment that we deliver at Montes Law Group, LLP. Our Dallas attorney, Rachel Montes, and our staff have built our reputation through diligent representation in challenging cases, including many that have raised clear issues of policy and public safety. If you have been injured or have lost a family member due to someone's negligence, please contact us for caring, professional counsel.
When you select a personal injury or wrongful death lawyer, both qualifications and reputation matter, as well as prior experience with situations like yours. Our Dallas attorney has settled and tried an extremely wide range of cases and is prepared to champion your case.
Motor Vehicle Accidents — Work Accidents — Serious Falls — Insurance Claims
You can depend on our Dallas attorney for thorough evaluation of your case, whether it involves spinal injuries, a brain injury, or other life-changing consequences such as reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD). Everything she and our team do is focused on your needs, and we are well-equipped to advocate for you after:
- Any type of auto accident, including those in which drunk driving was a factor
- Any 18-wheeler accident on any North Texas roadway
- A Greyhound bus accident or other event involving mass transit
- Any construction site accident or other injury-causing event in the workplace, including a catastrophic illness resulting from asbestos exposure
- A fall, dog bite, sexual assault, or other event that justifies a premises liability action against a business operator, caregiver, or private homeowner
- The unjust denial or delay of your insurance claim
Versatile, Determined Attorneys for Victims of Serious Personal Injury
We are equally well-prepared to evaluate and pursue your potential case involving:
- A dangerous or defective product
- An airplane crash or other mass transit/"common carrier" accident
- Sexual assault, hazing, defamation, or another intentional and reckless act
- Medical malpractice or pharmaceutical negligence, including injuries caused by dangerous drugs or a death resulting from failure to diagnose a serious disease
- Any of a range of catastrophic events such as a fire or explosion
- Injuries to children due to day care negligence or other causes
Our Texas law office, serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area, is a resource for both comfort and comprehensive attention to your legal needs. We prioritize solid, frequent, and responsive communication, whether you communicate best in English or Spanish. We offer a free initial consultation and, if we take your case, you will owe attorney fees only if we recover monetary compensation for the harm done to you.
The Dallas Morning News uncovered some surprising and troubling statistics concerning deaths in the workplace in Texas. After conducting a statistical review of workplace deaths, Texas was the deadliest state for construction workers, experiencing 4,593 deaths, which is 579 more deaths than researches expected to find. This is in stark contrast to the state of…
I am a board certified personal injury specialist. I have devoted my entire legal career to representing individuals and families who have suffered a tragic loss, either a life-changing injury or the death of a loved one, because of the negligence of someone else. After trying numerous cases in front of juries and judges,…
We at Montes Law Group, PC are trial lawyers. We hold 3 Board Certifications between us, which means all of our attorneys have tried numerous cases to a jury, passed a rigorous test, and received the praise of fellow colleagues and judges we have practiced in front of. A deposition is the best way to…